About Our Scholarship
The development of Create and Go was fueled by following our dreams of making a living by blogging and helping others start a successful blog.
Our dream was often tested at the beginning of our journey. Trial and error paid off and we created a successful business blogging which made it possible for us to design our own future; work from anywhere in the world and write about what we love while earning an impressive income.
We provide our expertise to inspire others to follow their dreams, to design their future, and learn how they can really make money blogging. We are offering a scholarship to one undergraduate student who can elaborate on their own dreams and how they plan on fulfilling designing their future in a well-written and personal piece.
If you have any questions, you can visit our contact page.
Congratulations to the 2021 Scholarship Winner!
Wake Technical Community College, Purdue University Global
November 15, 2021
Create and Go is excited to announce Cierra Smith as the winner of The 2021 Design Your Future Scholarship for $2,000. Hannah attends Wake Technical Community College, Purdue University Global, as an undergraduate student.
New applications are closed at this time.
The scholarship award is for $2,000.
Who is Eligible?
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- An interest in writing and/or blogging
Required Application Details
- Please write a 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- What would be your subject of choice for your blog, if you were to start one?
- What resources and tools would you utilize to enhance your blog readership?
- Why do you think it is important for people to design their own future?
- Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
- Please submit the scholarship form below.
How to Apply
Please complete the form with the following information to apply: The Create and Go Design Your Future Scholarship
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay answering above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
Applications are closed at this time.
Additional Scholarship Details
- Winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Create and Go.
- Scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- Any questions about the Create and Go Design Your Future Scholarship can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The scholarship award provided by Create and Go will be sent by check to the winning candidate’s college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
By submitting an application, the applicant automatically grants Create and Go permission to post the applicant’s name, college, photo (if submitted), and essay on createandgo.co or in other marketing communications, even if the candidate does not win the scholarship. We are also granted permission to call and/or send you information regarding your application.
Once a winner has been selected and announced, we will destroy all sensitive information relating to the applicant.
We will remove any information pertaining to the student at the student’s request.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to Create and Go Design Your Future Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.
The applicant automatically grants Create and Go, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by Create and Go.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, and the essay on Create and Go’s website.
- Email information to the applicant regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on Create and Go’s social media pages.
Create and Go offers courses, resources, and advice for aspiring bloggers. Our founders are passionate writers being able to utilize their skills and have the best marketing advice at their disposal.
Documenting our process from the start of our blogging journey to the present day with transparency in our earnings, our failures and our successes gives a personalized and realistic insight into the adventure of making a living doing what you love.
2020: Hannah del Herrera, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
2019: Michael Metzler, California Baptist University, Riverside
2018: Maya Trajkovski, California State University, Chico