We partner with bada$$ companies that offer products that help our readers achieve their goals! If you purchase through our partner links, we get paid for the referral at no additional cost to you! Read our disclosure for more info.
Hustle quotes can be a powerful source of motivation and inspiration when facing difficult tasks or life challenges.
Do you ever feel like giving up when life throws a curveball your way?
Do you find yourself feeling overwhelmed or unmotivated to push forward?
Do you wish you were one of those disciplined and self-motivated machines who doesn’t think twice about putting in the effort?
If so, hustle quotes can be just the thing to help lift your spirits and get you back on track.
Hustle quotes remind us to stay focused on our goals, no matter how hard it may seem at times and they motivate us to keep going even when things don’t work out as expected.
Put simply, hustle brings success, in whichever way you want to define what a successful life looks like: business, relationships, career, and mindset.
In this blog post, we will discuss some of the best hustle quotes from famous people such as Steve Jobs and Mark Cuban, as well as lesser-known sources who have achieved success despite facing many obstacles in their lives.
Because it really doesn’t matter who said it, right? The power is in the message.
We will also explore what makes these motivational quotes so special and why they should be incorporated into our daily lives for maximum effect.
Whether you are an entrepreneur looking to start a new business, a side hustle, or a student just trying to make it through the day, these hustle quotes will help you get back up and continue working toward your dreams.
Read on for some of the best hustle quotes from successful entrepreneurs and inspiring people who have achieved success in their fields.
125 Best Hustle Quotes to Inspire and Motivate You to Keep Going
We’ve rounded up 125 of the best hustle quotes to provide you with endless inspiration.
We’ve categorized this list as follows (click to jump ahead).
Hustle Quotes by Entrepreneurs
The following quotes are from entrepreneurs and highly successful businessmen and women from around the world.
1. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” – Gurbaksh Chahal
Gurbaksh Chahal is an entrepreneur and author who has achieved great success despite facing numerous obstacles throughout his life, from starting a tech company in his teens to becoming a self-made millionaire by the age of 25.
2. “I found that the only way to succeed was to hustle.” – Betsey Johnson
I honestly think that this is entrepreneurship in a nutshell. It’s not always about brilliant ideas — it’s about execution and hustle.
Betsey Johnson is an iconic American fashion designer and businesswoman who was inducted into the Fashion Walk of Fame.
3. “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
This is what we attribute to our blogging success as well — that hustlers’ motivation and focus.
Gary Vaynerchuk is an entrepreneur, author, podcaster, and investor who has been named one of the most influential people in social media. He is known for his no-nonsense approach to business and his commitment to hard work.
4. “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Swati Sharma
Swati Sharma is an inspirational businesswoman who has achieved success by pushing past her fears and challenging herself to do what she is most afraid of. She is the founder of the digital media startup Your Story and has been featured in Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list.
5. “If you want something bad enough, go out and get it.” – Mark Cuban
Mark Cuban is an incredibly successful entrepreneur, investor, and owner of the Dallas Mavericks. He is renowned for his no-nonsense approach to business and his commitment to hard work.
6. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
Jim Rohn was an influential entrepreneur and motivational speaker whose teachings have been credited with inspiring millions of people around the world. He also wrote popular books on wealth and finance, including 7 Strategies for Wealth & Happiness, The Power of Ambition, and The Art of Exceptional Living.
7. “If it comes easy, it will go fast.” – Andrena Sawyer
If it comes easy, it’s not likely sustainable and you won’t likely have learned the skills that you need to pivot when necessary.
Andrena Sawyer is a prominent businesswoman, influencer, best-selling author, and president of P.E.R.K. Consulting.
8 .“Never depend on a single income. Make investments to create a second source.” – Warren Buffett
Here’s a good reminder that you never stop hustling after one big success. Keep hustling to create a buffer for your investment of time.
Warren Buffett is a legendary investor and businessman who has accumulated an immense fortune through his shrewd financial investments.
9. “Mine’s a pretty simple strategy: there’s not a lot of talent here, but there’s a lot of hustle. I have to be in every place I can, and be busy.” – Ryan Seacrest
Ryan Seacrest is a renowned American media personality, producer, and entrepreneur, who has achieved massive success through his hard work and hustle-mentality.
10. “Hustling isn’t sexy. It’s simply putting your head down and doing the work.” – Lauren McManus from Create and Go
Yeah, that’s right. We made that one up from our own experience with the hustle game. Hustle hard to win.
Hustle Quotes by Business Executives
These motivational quotes are from CEOS and other business executives of major corporations.
11. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs, the co-founder of Apple, was a legendary entrepreneur and innovator who revolutionized the tech industry with his groundbreaking products such as the iPhone and iPod.
12. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know.” – Sue Wojcicki, former CEO of YouTube.
Sue Wojcicki is a trailblazer in the tech industry, best known for her 14-year tenure as CEO of YouTube. She has consistently encouraged more women to enter the tech industry and take risks, even if they don’t know everything about it.
Sue is an inspiration to women everywhere who want to break into previously-dominated male industries like the tech industry.
13. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” – Elon Musk
Elon Musk is an iconic entrepreneur, investor, and engineer who has revolutionized the world with his groundbreaking innovations such as Tesla and SpaceX.
14. “If you really want something, you can figure out how to make it happen.” – Sheryl Sandberg
Sheryl Sandberg is a globally respected businesswoman and author who rose to fame as the Chief Operating Officer of Facebook and has since gone on to write the bestselling books “Lean In” and “Option B.”
Cheryl’s quote is a good reminder that success isn’t gifted to us. It’s earned.
15. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
Walt Disney was an American entrepreneur, animator, and film producer who is widely regarded as one of the most creative minds in history.
16. “The best way to achieve success is to become a leader.” – Bill Gates
Bill Gates is a renowned business tycoon, philanthropist, and technology pioneer who is best known for founding the world-renowned Microsoft Corporation.
Becoming a leader is what leads to the success of many, not just yourself.
17. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules, you learn by doing and falling over.” – Richard Branson
Richard Branson is a renowned entrepreneur and philanthropist who founded the iconic Virgin Group, which now encompasses over 400 companies across 30 countries.
18. “I don’t pay good wages because I have a lot of money; I have a lot of money because I pay good wages.” – Robert Bosch
Robert Bosch was a German industrialist and inventor who founded the Robert Bosch GmbH in 1886. He believed in investing in his employees and creating a working environment that was fair and equitable, which helped him to build his empire.
19. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” – Henry Ford
Henry Ford was an American industrialist, inventor, and founder of the Ford Motor Company. He revolutionized the automobile industry by introducing mass production techniques and is credited for helping to create a middle class in America through his creation of the 5-dollar-a-day wage.
Hustle Quotes by Famous Authors
If you’re interested in reading more motivational material, you can also check out our list of top 50 business books.
20. “If you work hard enough and assert yourself, and use your mind and imagination, you can shape the world to your desires.” – Malcolm Gladwell
Malcolm Gladwell is a celebrated author, journalist, and speaker who rose to fame with his influential works such as “The Tipping Point” and “Outliers“. He is known for his ability to analyze complex concepts in a simple, easy-to-understand way.
We like this motivational quote because it’s a reminder that everyone has the tools to achieve greatness — it’s just about tapping into that potential.
21. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
Robert Collier was an influential American author and publisher who was known for his motivational writings, such as the best-selling book “The Secret of the Ages.“
22. “Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer.” – Marcia Wieder
The worst thing that you can do is let fear lead you to inaction. Taking any action, however small, is a step in the right direction.
23. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” – Stephen King
Stephen King is a renowned American author and a prolific storyteller whose works, such as “The Shining” and “It”, have captivated readers around the world.
24. “Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ralph Waldo Emerson was an American essayist, lecturer, and poet best known for his works such as “Nature”, “Self-Reliance”, and “The American Scholar”.
25. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – C. S. Lewis
We tend to become more fearful as we get older, but this should never stop our creativity.
C. S. Lewis was an influential British writer and scholar best known for his much-loved fantasy series, “The Chronicles of Narnia.”
26. “If you want something, go out and get it.” – Oprah Winfrey
Oprah Winfrey is an iconic American media mogul, philanthropist, and influential public figure who has revolutionized the way we consume media.
27. “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” – Jack Kornfield
Jack Kornfield is an American author, teacher, and Buddhist monk who has inspired millions with his books on meditation and mindfulness.
28. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
Creativity is something that must be practiced and exercised regularly or you will forget how to use it.
Maya Angelou was an influential American poet, author, and civil rights activist best known for her powerful works such as “I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings” and “A Brave and Startling Truth.” She was a champion of the empowerment of women, minorities, and all those who feel voiceless.
29. “I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. He taught me that if you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it full speed ahead. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it, and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good. Hot is no good either. White hot and passionate is the only thing to be.” – Roald Dahl
Roald Dahl was an acclaimed British author and screenwriter, best known for his beloved books such as Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Matilda, and The BFG.
Hustle Quotes by Motivational Speakers
The following motivational quotes are all by motivational speakers.
30. “You have to take calculated risks and to be successful, you have to be fearless.” – Rachel Hollis
31. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
If you have the mindset that you will likely fail, you most likely will.
Shiv Khera is an internationally renowned author, motivational speaker, and business consultant who has written several bestselling books on personal development, including “You Can Win” and “You Can Achieve More.”
32. “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.” – Zig Ziglar
Shoot for the stars. The average person aims for the top of the next hill in front of them.
Zig Ziglar was an American author, motivational speaker, and sales trainer who was credited with inspiring millions of people throughout the world.
33. “Nobody succeeds beyond his or her wildest expectations unless he or she begins with some wild expectations” – Ralph Charell
Ralph Charell is a renowned American author and motivational speaker who encourages people to set ambitious goals and surpass their own expectations.
34. “Without commitment you cannot have depth in anything.” – Neil Strauss
He encourages readers to set ambitious goals and dedicate themselves to achieving them in order to unlock their full potential.
35. “Your ability to discipline yourself to set clear goals, and then to work toward them every day, will do more to guarantee your success than any other single factor” – Brian Tracy
Brian Tracy is an internationally acclaimed author, motivational speaker, and business consultant who has authored numerous bestselling books on personal development, including “Maximum Achievement” and “Eat That Frog!” He is a strong believer in the power of goal setting.
Hustle Quotes by Other National and World Leaders
These hustle quotes are all by national and world leaders, philanthropists, and activists from various industries.
36. “Good things happen to those who hustle.” – Anais Nin
Anais Nin was a French-Cuban author, diarist, and essayist best known for her works such as “Delta of Venus” and “The House of Incest.”
37. “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Buddhist Proverb
This is a great reminder that anything you want to achieve is within your reach.
The teachings of Buddha emphasize the importance of cultivating mindfulness, compassion, and wisdom in order to reach enlightenment. According to Buddhist philosophy, this can be achieved through meditation, reflection, and mindful action.
38. “All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today.” – Pope Paul VI
Pope Paul VI was a prolific spiritual leader who served as the head of the Catholic Church from 1963 to 1978.
39. “Success isn’t about how much money you make; it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” – Michelle Obama
Michelle Obama, once First Lady to President Obama, is an inspirational leader and role model who has made a lasting impact on people’s lives through her advocacy for education, health and wellness, and equal opportunities.
40. “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” – James W. Frick
Those that spend their money on education and tools to help them grow and learn will receive the dividends of those priorities.
James W. Frick was an American businessman, educational administrator, and philanthropist.
41. “The trouble for most people is they don’t decide to get wealthy, they just dream about it.” – Michael Masters
Michael Masters was an American businessman, entrepreneur, and author who was best known for his motivational books, seminars, and workshops.
Hustle Quotes by Politicians
The following motivational quotes are all from politicians throughout history.
42. “Do one thing every day that scares you”. – Eleanor Roosevelt
Staying in your comfort zone is one of the worst things that you can do when you want to achieve great success quickly.
Eleanor Roosevelt was an influential American politician, diplomat, and activist who served as the First Lady of the United States from 1933 to 1945.
43. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
Franklin D. Roosevelt was the 32nd President of the United States and served during the Great Depression and World War II. He was known for his dynamic leadership, optimism, and determination in the face of adversity.
44. “I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near.” – Margaret Thatcher
Margaret Thatcher was a British politician who served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1979 to 1990. During her tenure, she implemented a series of economic and social reforms that transformed Britain into a more prosperous nation.
45. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts” – Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill was a British statesman and Prime Minister of the United Kingdom who is widely regarded as one of the greatest wartime leaders of all time. He was an inspirational leader who led the country through some of its darkest hours during World War II.
46. “Success is not a matter of luck, it’s a matter of choice.” – Andrew Young
Andrew Young was an American politician, diplomat, and activist who served as a U.S. Congressman from Georgia, Mayor of Atlanta, and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations among other roles.
47. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” ― Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States and is best remembered for his strong leadership during the American Civil War, and his push to end slavery in the United States.
Hustle Quotes by Other Historical Leaders
The following hustle small business quotes come from famous people, leaders, and presidents from history.
48. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
Thomas Edison was an American inventor and entrepreneur who is renowned for his pioneering work in electricity and the light bulb. He is credited with more than 1,000 US patents and is the founder of General Electric.
49. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.” – Albert Schweitzer
Happiness is important because it keeps us self-aware and open-minded.
Albert Schweitzer was a German theologian, organist, philosopher, and physician who is best known for his humanitarian work in Africa. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1952 for his efforts.
50. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry was a French writer, poet, and aviator who is best known for his novella The Little Prince. He was an inspirational thinker who believed in the power of dreams and hard work.
51. “If a man is called a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and Earth will pause to say, ‘Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.’” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Martin Luther King, Jr. was a prominent civil rights leader who is best remembered for his passionate and inspiring speeches and his commitment to nonviolent activism.
52. “When I was young, I observed that nine out of 10 things I did were failures. So I did 10 times more work.” – George Bernard Shaw
George Bernard Shaw was an influential Irish playwright, critic, and political activist who is considered to be one of the greatest modern dramatists of all time.
He was a strong advocate of hard work and believed in the power of learning from mistakes to achieve success.
Hustle Quotes by Professional Coaches
The following motivational quotes all come from professional coaches in athletics, entrepreneurship, and other fields.
54. “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving 110% all the time.” – Don Zimmer
Don Zimmer was a renowned Major League Baseball player, coach, and manager.
55. “The longer you’re not taking action the more money you’re losing.” – Carrie Wilkerson
Time is money, folks. That’s all there is to it.
Carrie Wilkerson is a coach, entrepreneur, and author of “The Barefoot Executive.”
The following motivational quotes are by authors, entrepreneurs, and leaders that have also become motivational speakers in their careers.
56. “Every great achievement was once considered impossible.” – Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins is an iconic life coach, author, and philanthropist who has helped millions of people around the world to achieve their goals and maximize their potential. He has several best-selling books, including “Unshakeable” and “Awaken the Giant Within.”
57. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vince Lombardi
Vince Lombardi was an American football coach and executive who is widely regarded as one of the greatest coaches in NFL history. He is best known for his motivational and disciplined approach to coaching which helped him lead the Green Bay Packers to five NFL championships.
58. “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.” – Les Brown
Your limiting beliefs are what set the boundaries for your comfort zone and how difficult your journey to achieving your goals will be. Never stop believing in yourself.
Les Brown is an inspirational speaker, author, and motivational coach whose message of self-empowerment has impacted millions of lives across the globe.
59. “Success isn’t measured by money or power or social rank; success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.” – Mike Ditka
Mike Ditka was a legendary American football player, coach, and television analyst who is best remembered for his passionate and inspiring speeches during his coaching days.
60. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
John Wooden was a renowned basketball coach and one of the greatest sportsmen and most influential dramatists of all time.
Hustle Quotes by Professional Athletes
The following motivational quotes all come from professional athletes.
61. “The harder you work, the luckier you get.” – Gary Player
Many people think that luck has a lot to do with it, but it seems to directly correlate to the amount of work you put into it.
Gary Player is a professional golfer and philanthropist who is widely regarded as one of the greatest golfers of all time.
62. “Success isn’t a result of spontaneous combustion; you must set yourself on fire.” – Reggie Leach
You can’t hustle your way with luck and motivation. You have to find the power from within.
Reggie Leach was a Canadian professional ice hockey player who built up an impressive career, winning the Stanley Cup and setting numerous NHL records.
63. “I played the game one way. I gave it everything I had. It doesn’t take any ability to hustle.” – Wade Boggs
I think I will argue with this one that it doesn’t take special ability, but it does take some ability that we all have locked somewhere within us.
Wade Boggs was a renowned Major League baseball player, coach, and manager who was known for his determination and hustle on the field.
64. “Don’t be afraid to fail; be afraid not to try.” – Michael Jordan
Selling yourself short would be your greatest injustice.
Michael Jordan was a legendary NBA player and one of the greatest of all time, renowned for his incredible skill, tenacity, and hustle on the basketball court.
65. “Great things come from hard work and perseverance.” – Kobe Bryant
Kobe Bryant was an iconic NBA player, widely considered one of the greatest players of all time.
66. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination. No matter how tough the situation gets, you can strive for success with the right attitude.” – Tommy Lasorda
A positive belief and mindset is the most powerful tool in your arsenal.
Tommy Lasorda was a legendary American baseball player, manager, and executive who is best remembered for his passion and commitment to the game.
Hustle Quotes About by Unknown Authors
These motivational quotes are all from unknown authors, but that doesn’t make them any less powerful!
67. “Success is all about having the courage and determination to take risks and follow your heart.” – Unknown
Remember that the hustle isn’t about brute force. It’s also about harnessing your emotions to derive courage and persevere through tough times.
68. “Success is the result of continuous effort, determination, and resilience.” – Unknown
69. “Success doesn’t happen overnight, it’s the result of hard work, dedication, and believing in yourself that eventually pays off.” – Unknown
Success is about the journey – not the end result.
70. “Success is not something handed to you on a silver platter; it requires grit, determination, and resilience.” – Unknown
71. “Successful people don’t become that way overnight; it takes years of hard work and dedication.” – Unknown
Overnight success is simply luck and not sustainable or lasting.
72. “No matter how hard life may seem, always keep going because you can be successful if you stay focused and determined.” – Unknown
73. “Successful people make things happen; unsuccessful people let things happen.” – Unknown
Don’t sit around and wait for your big opportunity. Create it and then take it.
74. “Successful people never settle for mediocrity; they continually strive for excellence.” – Unknown
Set the bar high for yourself; even if you don’t reach the stars, you’ll soar above the rest in the clouds.
75. “Success comes in small steps; take your time and enjoy the journey.” – Uknown
This reminds us of the teachings in The Slight Edge – about the combined effort of small steps to create big waves of change.
76. “It takes courage to accept responsibility for one’s own life and succeed or fail on one’s own merits.” – Unknown
This is why pride and ego are often referred to as the enemy of success.
77. “Dream big and believe in yourself; even if nobody else does, you can still be successful.” – Unknown
Some of the greatest leaders came from nothing and defied the odds to get where they are. All you need is yourself.
78. “Successful people are not afraid to fail, they just know when to stop trying.” – Unknown
Because so many of us expect failure or are afraid of it, we give up at the first signs of struggle. Most of us simply give up too early.
79. “Success is not about what you accomplish in life; it’s about how you inspire and motivate others to do the same.” – Unknown
Sometimes, it’s not about you – it’s about the people that you inspire and lead along the way.
80. “Success comes when you believe in yourself and take risks to pursue your goals.” – Unknown
Taking risks can be scary but try asking yourself this, “What’s the absolute worst that could happen?” Most of the time, the answer is not death or poverty.
81. “Successful people don’t let obstacles stand in their way; they find a way around them.” – Unknown
Reframe obstacles and small failures along the way as learning opportunities.
82. “Successful people believe in themselves and their abilities even when no one else does.” – Unknown
83. “Successful people don’t plan to fail, they always plan ahead and prepare thoroughly for whatever challenges may come their way.” – Unknown
It’s okay to expect to fail when you are being realistic about what it will take, but only if you know that you won’t stop fighting along the way.
84. “Successful people never give up on their goals and dreams no matter how many times they fail.” – Unknown
People don’t want to learn from leaders who have never made mistakes. They would have nothing to teach or to offer others.
85. “Success is not a destination, but rather the journey it takes to get there.” – Unknown.
If you don’t learn along the way, you won’t know how to maintain your success once you get it.
86. “Your commitment to excellence will show in all that you do, and it will give you the best chance of achieving your dreams and being successful.” – Unknown
Not only will it help you achieve your dreams, but it will inspire others along the way to do the same.
87. “Hustle until you no longer have to introduce yourself.” – Unknown
We don’t know who said this, but we love it – one of our favorite hustle quotes.
88. “If you want something you’ve never had before, then you must be willing to do something you’ve never done before.” – Unknown
This doesn’t have to mean moving mountains. It can simply mean getting outside of your comfort zone.
89. “Focus your energy on doing what you need to do to make your dreams come true.” – Unknown
A hustle quote like this one is a great reminder that you have the power – all you need to do is harness it and focus it in the right direction.
90. “The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.” – Unknown
This is one of our favorite motivational quotes on this list!
91. “Some hustle for respect. Some hustle for love. Others hustle for truth. We all hustle to survive.” – Unknown
We all gotta hustle for something!
92. “Be willing to sacrifice for your dreams – you only get out what you put in.” – Unknown
If you achieve your million-dollar dream, you likely won’t regret the smaller sacrifices that you made along the way.
93. “Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t. So that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.” – Unknown
The juice is worth the squeeze, my friends.
94. “Hustle isn’t just working on the things you like. It means doing the things you don’t enjoy so you can do the things you love.” – Unknown
95. “Don’t let fear of failure hold you back; keep pushing yourself and reach for your dreams.” – Unknown
Motivational Quotes for Personal Growth
The following are some quick, general motivational quotes to inspire you on your journey to personal growth (through the hustle).
96. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
97. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
98. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
99. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” – Wayne Gretzky
100. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”- Robin Williams
101. ”People often say that motivation doesn’t last; well neither does bathing —that’s why we recommend it daily.”—Zig Ziglar
102. ”Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.” – W. Clement Stone
103. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
104. “If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking yourself for permission.” – Unknown
105. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
106. “I have not failed, I just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
107. “You must do the things you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
108. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
109. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
110. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
111. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
112. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
113. “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan
114. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
115. “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
116. “Always aim for achievement and forget about success.” – Helen Hayes
Motivational Quotes by Buddha
Honestly, we thought Budda deserved his own section because when it comes to speaking simple but powerful truths, he’s the man.
The following bonus motivational quotes are all from Buddha.
117. “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.”
118. “Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
119. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.”
120. “An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.”
121. “No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”
122. “It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles.”
123. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.”
124. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”
125. “Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”
Summary of the Best Motivational Hustle Quotes
These motivational quotes are powerful words of wisdom that remind us to stay focused on our goals, no matter how hard they may seem at times.
They motivate us to keep going even when things don’t work out as expected and give us the courage to push through difficult moments in life.
The truth is, you have to hustle hard if you want to want to achieve above-average scores in any area of your life, including business, relationships, education, career, and everything else.
Don’t let your limiting beliefs and expectations hold you back from living your best life.
What were your favorite inspiring hustle quotes from this list?
Write them down for us in the comments section!
Do yourself a favor and write your favorite hustle quotes down and read them once every morning before you start your own side hustle or business.
And above all, remember that there is no magic gene that makes some people great.
It’s simply hard work and dedication, and those are abilities that every single person has within them.
Hustle hard, my friends.